Sunday 12 May 2013

A Good Cry...

... always makes you feel better.
Everything is piling on top of me and the last few day I've felt like I am going to explode at any moment. When I explode, nothing matters- not where I am or who I'm with; I just can't hold on any more and it's a disaster. I've remember lots of times in my life where I've just crumbled and what's been left behind of me is an empty shell, and I have to try and put myself back together again from being broken.

I feel that way now.

Everything is different, I'm sad, I'm stressed, I'm pissed off and under pressure. The combination of that plus trying to fake smile at people to hide how I'm feeling has made me tired. I've been spending the last week revising and I'm very little closer to feeling confident than I was when I started. Whatever I read and try to recall gets lost somewhere in the abyss of my mind and I never see it again.

I just want one part of my life to ease and the most obvious would be uni and the stress of getting a good grade to graduate. I can't wait for the 30th May because then I'll be free. Just 19 more days. 

I just hope that I can make it there before I break down and give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment