Sunday 19 May 2013

How Far?

Just a quick thought from Nicole today. 

I know I always say this and you're all probably bored and sick to the back teeth hearing me say "ooh this is my xth consecutive day of blogging..." (yes, I did expect you all to read that in an old lady voice) but I'm just impressed with myself, okay?!
But seriously, I am sat here thinking about all the future blog posts I can write and I was just wondering for how long I am going to continue this for? I have officially reached 170 blogs everyday, which equals just a dozen shy of half a year with 139 more blogs that I ever thought I could do. But I really think that it may be possible for me to reach a whole year of blogging, 365 posts from December 2012-2013. 

Can I do it?

I'm sure as heck gonna try, and I really hope that all you guys continue with me on this journey from me turning 21, to me graduating and starting my new course and beyond. 

I love you all, and I thank you for silently supporting me. It means everything. You've been there with me during the happy times, and the bad, as well as all the sad times in between. Thank you.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment