Saturday 13 July 2013

New Addiction

Recently, I have been loving the No7 range of nail varnish. I used to buy books all the time, then it moved onto a jewellery obsession; but now I'm back on the nail varnish obsession. There's something about summer that makes you want to paint them. Also, thanks to my maximum growth Sally Hansen clear nail varnish, I have beautiful long nails that look so good with a pretty colour on them.

Given the fact it is summer, I chose a number of summery colours to complement the glorious weather. I chose the Mint Treat and Deep Wine from the No7 Gel-Look Shine collection. What I love most about these is the fact that the application is so smooth and leaves your nails look like they were done by professionals. It's so easy and quick and the vibrant colour it dries as makes people stop and stare at them. 
The two that I got today were from the No7 Stay Perfect collection and I got the colours So Simple (Right) and Hot Lava (left). The So Simple one I bought because I thought it would be perfect to wear when I'm on placement at schools- a lovely neutral colour that will still look lovely wearing. Especially as it'll be winter. The other one I bought for the summer because it's lovely and bright and the colour is a gorgeous mix between orange and a pink- a bit of a coral colour. 
I seriously love painting my nails and I go through stages where I paint my nails every other day and stages where I won't paint them for months, This is a definite paint every other day kind of stage!

The only questions on your lips should be how many should I buy and what colours? Definitely worth the price you pay.  What are your favourite nail varnish brands?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment