Thursday 18 July 2013

So Long Cardiff

My parents and I stayed in Cardiff last night after my graduation where we spent the evening having a celebratory meal and a couple of drinks afterwards. It was lovely to wind down and to simply have time to take in the last three years, both academically but also personally. I enjoyed the day yesterday and I am looking forward to seeing where life will take me from here- onto my next course and into the future.

Graduation day is not only a day for celebration of what has been but it marks the decisions you need to make for the future years to come. Thankfully, I am lucky to have some plans but I know some graduates are sitting wondering what the hell they are going to do.

All I can say is don't stress, you stress enough as it is on your degree. Now, it's time to relax a little and live. 

It is also one of the last times I think I will be in Wales, and definitely the last times I will live here. I love this beautiful city and I hope one day I come back, even if it is just for the weekend. I have created lots of wonderful memories here and I will miss everyone who made my time at Cardiff so wonderful.
So long Cardiff, I shall see you again.

But for now, London is where my heart lies.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment