Thursday 11 July 2013

Throwback Thursday #8

I am going to be a lazy butt and only give you a few pictures for Throwback Thursday. I'm not just being lazy for no reason, I am being lazy because I'm tired after my long day. I woke up this morning at 6:30 AM and was at school from 8AM-3:30PM with a large number of excitable kids in moderately hot weather. It's tiring. But that's not all, after work, I went to town with my brother to shop for him for our holiday. I made it home at around 6:30. By the time I got home, it was time to make dinner and so I made dinner for 5 people, sausage, mash and veg and then unloaded and loaded the dishwasher in between. This is the only time that I have been able to sit down and relax today. The more I do, the less my Mum has to do and ultimately that's worth it.

Anyway, Nicole's semi-moan is over and I will show you the picture. Today at school, it was the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the school's opening. I worked out that I was there when the school was 5 years old and I think that's pretty darn cool. For what reason it's cool? I'm not too sure but I feel like it's cool. Off topic again, but there was a time when all of us kids were in the same school, ranging from in year 5 to nursery. In every school that we have gone to, we have become one of the legendary families because there were so many of us and the teachers would ask "which one is coming up this year?" including in high school. 
Don't we look adorable? Do we all look the same or differently. In fact, this has given me an idea. This is a picture of us a couple of weeks ago. Let me know in the comments if you can match up who is who and if you can, which looks most alike and which look least alike from their young self to their current self...

This is a picture of me when I was in nursery, those horrible mandatory picture days that you hate even at an age when you don't really understand the notion of self-esteem. At least I have a smile on my face on this one, I guess. 

I apologise for how crappy this blog post is. I really hope you forgive me and I shall try and come up with something exciting tomorrow to make up for it! How does that sound? It's beautiful sunshine here where I am, let me know where you are in the world and what the weather is like. I'm always eager to know who is reading.

Love you all, will be with you again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment